Why Converting @ POC ?
- Paper mills produce paper in large jumbo reels; the size is fixed by their machine size.
- Consumers – Packaging companies, Printers, Publishers need size and format dictated by their end package or printed product size this changes rapidly.
- Consumers need specified formats every day, yesterday!
- Only converting @ POC (point of consumption) can deliver this.
How valuable is converting?
- The nature of our business results in adding value to producers & consumers.
- The value, like the value of tires to a car is small, but without them the car cannot take to the road!
- Typically 1 million dollars of converting is at least 10 million dollars worth of paper, which is at least 20 million dollars worth of packaging products, which could be used to package 100s of millions of dollars worth of products!